Warranty and repair
All stun gun the company «MARCH» from 2009 model year, the warranty period is 1 year from the date of sale.
«MARCH» company guarantees that the product conforms to the technical requirements provided the customer the following conditions:
Source loading criterions:
Checking the conditions of spark discharge on the stun gun's electrodes is the most accessible way for estimate of battery condition.
1. If stable spark discharge between the elecrodes appeared after you have pushed «Start» button that means that battery condition for maximum power, charging is required.
2. If the frequency of spark discharge's appearance became lower when you have pushed «Start» that means that battery needs charging preventive (approximately 8-12 hours). When using modified stun gun on the battery, the battery «Energizer» is recommended to replace.
3. If spark discharge between the elecrodes was abscent or there was weak one after you have pushed «Start», watch «troubleshooting information».
For electroshock device with built-in rechargeable battery :
- initial charge should last not less than 16 hours
- at least once per month you should recharge acuumulator within 8-12 hours, because there is self-discharge.
- after long-time being in freezing temperatures lower than -15oС you should use the device only after you'll heatup it for 4 hours.
For electroshock device with battery:
- «Energizer» battery shoul be replaced as and when necessary (watch «Source loading criterions»).
You should check battery charging rate as the condition of spark discharge on the stun gun's electrodes (watch «Source loading criterions»).
Service electroshock device
Wipe electroshock device with dry soft textile when it becomes dirty. In case of gross pollution it is acceptable to moisten a rag in alcohol.
Particular attention should be given to protecting the product from it to get wet. To remove it you must wipe the product with a soft cloth and allow to dry at room temperature.
Storage and transportation
The product can be transported any means of transport in conditions providing protection from mechanical damage and from atmospheric precipitation.
Keep the product must be indoors at ambient temperatures not lower than -15 ° C or above 50 ° C, relative humidity less than 98% at + 25 ° C, and in the absence of it in acidic or other vapors, destroying metals and insulation.
Potential failure of electric shocker
If spark discharge between the elecrodes was abscent or there was weak one you need to recharge accumulator (When using modified stun gun on the battery, the battery «Energizer» is recommended to replace.). If this procedure didn't help please apply to MARCH's Service Center.
Rules of operation
Use of stun gun
It is prohibited to use the product with defected mechanical blocker and «Start» button.
You should use stun gun in cyclic duty.
It can be used both ensheathed and opened. The case doesn't reduce the effectiveness of stun gun's impact on the opponent. It's not recommend to wear electroshock device without the case especially over prolonged wearing. It is not recommended for the avoidance of contamination of the surface to remove the bag unless absolutely necessary.
When using remote cartridges applies without the case!
It is prohibited continuous single impact of the people of more than 3 seconds. It is absolutely forbidden apply products to persons under 16 years of age, pregnant women and persons with pronounced mental illness.
Short-term impact (up to 1 sec) as a rule common causes of pain which may be accompanied by clonic (tonic) seizures and loss of orientation. Longer exposure (1 to 1,5 sec) can cause loss of balance and falling.
When more prolonged exposure (1,5 to 3 sec) possible increasing loss of orientation and consciousness. *
* Aftereffect is individual. It depends on physical fitness, mass, age and other special aspects. Listed aftereffects are not guaranteed.
Recommended domains of impact
Domain of impact should be as close as possible to systema nervosum centrale or to sizable ground of muscles.
The most attackable areas are upper chest (1), lower abdomen (2), back and buns(3).
Application of stun gun should be unexpected for the opponent.
- do not put the hands close to the electrodes while hanging;
- do not use stun gun underwater;
- keep away from children;
- do not turn on stun guns in areas with explosive atmosphere such as gas stations, etc.
Application features of stun gun use in the rain
- in the moment of use you need to bring the electrodes to the affected area;
- you need to strictly follow the procedure of activation: firstly you should put the electrodes to object, than push «Start»;
- you should keep device in dry place (in your pocket or under umbrella).
Keep the product indoors at ambient temperatures not lower than -15 ° C or above 50 ° C, relative humidity less than 98% at + 25 ° C, and in the absence of it in acidic or other vapors, destroying metals and insulation.
About Disclosure of stun gun
Warrantly repair of disclosed products is not made because «MARCH GROUP» can't bear responsibility for changes which owner has brought into the product while disclosure. Absence of the stamp, factory number or tracks of disclosure are the ground to count that there are some changes in the device.
«MARCH GROUP» effects repair of products without stamp, factory number and with tracks of disclosure only after complete diagnostics. The cost of diagnosis is not included in the subsequent repair of the product.
«Manufacture of weapons and ammunition carried by legal persons who has a license to manufacture (research, development, test, production, as well as artistic decoration and repair of weapons, production of ammunition and their components)».
«Terms circulation of civilian and service weapons and ammunition on the territory of the Russian Federation (is confirmed by RF Government Regulation on the 21th of July, 1998, N 814) (changed on the 5th of June, 2000; the 11th of March 2002)».