Training and practice
Rules of effective application of esd
The purpose of electroshock weapon is to stop the aggression of an attacker, an offender and not to make him go faint.
1. No sound when applied.
When the device is used properly, you should not hear the crackling of electrical discharges.
- press the ESD firmly against the offender;
- slightly lean forward, as if «leaning» on the opponent;
- hold the ESD in contact with the opponent for 1-2 seconds
2. Application in the most sensitive areas.
- chest, lower abdomen and groin area, back and buttocks.
3. Unpreparedness for electroconvulsive shock.
Suddenness of action a few times increases the effect of use of electroshock weapon. Therefore we recommend not to remove a nylon bag, and to use the product through it.
- quietly unlock the safety lock through the bag;
- press the shocker against the offender;
- press the «Start» button!
4. Correct exposure time. Efficiency of the ESD increases with the time of application.
Efficiency of the ESD increases with the time of application.
- up to 1 sec, causes common pain accompanied by clonic (tonic) seizures and loss of orientation;
- 1 to 1.5 sec, can cause loss of balance and falling;
- 1.5 to 3 sec, possible increasing of loss of orientation and consciousness.
5. Charged battery.
Do not forget to charge your device or purchase removable batteries!
Application of cartridges «UTED» («DEC»)
What are they needed for?
1. Increase the distance to the opponent
- distance to the opponent increases to 4.5 meters.
2. Increasing the area of exposure
- expansion of electrodes up to 30 cm - greater impact zone of discharge of the cartridge.
3. Close contact with the opponent
- allow keeping ESD in contact with the opponent effortlessly.
4. Application against several opponents
- shoot at the first one, not allowing to approach;
- use in contact against the rest of the offenders immediately after the shot, without having to remove the cartridge.
Application of light and sound cartridges «KSS» («KS»)
«KSS» cartridge produces a deafening sound and a blinding flash.
- use the cartridge to blind and stun the opponents;
- use the ESD immediately after the shot, in contact, without removing the cartridge.
Cartridge installation diagram
Slot for cartridge insertion is located at the head end of the electroshock device between the electrodes.
1. Lock the ESD («Start» button cannot be pressed when the device is locked).
2. Install the cartridge into the slot between the electrodes of the ESD and turn clockwise until it stops.
- Use a defective device with damaged casing, lock, etc.
- Expose the opponent to the discharge for more than 3 seconds and shoot the remote and signal cartridge from a distance of less than 1 meter to the opponent.
- Install cartridges on the device when it is unlocked.
- Shoot cartridges when the device is covered.
- Application of the device to the head and neck area.
- Apply ESD against women with obvious signs of pregnancy, persons with obvious mental illness, and minors under 16 years.
- Switch on the device in an explosive atmosphere (petrol stations, etc.)
- Hold the ESD only at the leather handle. Do not keep your fingers close to the electrodes.
Electric Shield «Skala». Type 01 (removable electroshock device)A new MARСH’s development will make police shield more functional. The innovation is in unification of the two items of interior ministry member’s equipment: shield and AIR-107 «Scorpion-A» (350) electroshock device.
Stun gun AIR «M-140» (manuf. P). The instruction for use.Stun gun AIR «M-140» (manuf. P) is intended to generate electric pulses providing protection from delinquents due to non-lethal impact by series of short electric discharges of high voltage current.
Distance electric cartrige «DEC». The instruction for use.Distance electric cartrige «DEC». The instruction for use. Distance electric cartrige («DEC») is used with the law enforcement stun guns. Cartridge is intended for remote impact.