Sound and flash cartridge «KCC»
The cartridge «KCC» is intended for preliminary disorientation (devocalizations, blinding) of one or several opponents and for further more effective appliance of a stun gun.
This cartridge creates at a shot the powerful flash blinding the attacker. Besides, at the moment of a shot extremely loud sound is generated.
For the further appliance of an electroshock it is not required to remove a cartridge.
It is recommended to use contact-mode of an electroshock immediately after shot with a cartridge while the opponent is deafened.
- The cartridge «KCC» is installed in a jack between fighting electrodes of a stun gun.
- As a result after a shot the enemy will be stunned and dazzled.
- Appliance of the cartridge «KCC» from distance less than 1 meter to the opponents is categorically forbidden.
- After a shot you can rig up a new cartridge or use the stun gun in a contact-mode through the cartridge. No need to put it off or wait.
- After a shot the cartridge «KCC» can`t be reconstructed!
Independent use of the unit (outside the stun gun) is not stipulated.
|For non-military weapon
|No more than 135 dB.
|No more than 0,013±0,002 kg.
*Additional options of products in line with customer and cost base are not included.